Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back To School ... already!

They say that time moves quicker the older you get. I'm not sure why that is, but when it comes to this summer I can honestly say that it just flew by. Although another few weeks of summer would be nice, I do enjoy the cool crispness of the fall and the beautiful colours of the leaves.

I even changed the front window today to a "back-to-school" theme and bought some pretty, orange coloured mums. Check out some of these photos...













I've also brought in some really cool accessories to the shop. Check out the hats by Pitch Patch Ella made from vintage neckties and the organic cotton crocheted hats by Auntie Gin as well as the beautiful yoga clothes from Movement. I'm the only store in Toronto that carries the Movement line and it is absolutely beautiful - oh so soft bamboo.














No comments:

 
Designed by Lena