
Finally, after six months of being in business, I have a sign for the front of my shop. Thanks to Catie Raymond of Off the Beaten Path Designs for this beautiful, hand-made, wood sign. Also, thanks to Laura of
Echoes in the Attic, for the beautiful window display. She stopped people in their tracks when she put this display together last week using some of Sue Bedell's beautiful furniture pieces (
Second Bloom Design) as well as some of her own chenille cushions. I hope I can follow it up with a pretty display when I change it at the end of the week. There are tricks to creating an eye-catching display which I am slowly learning. Fingers crossed that I can actually pull it
off, or else you know who I'll be calling.
6 comments:
Hi Helen,
I think that it looks terrific!
It was so nice to meet you today and I look forward to talking again soon.
Marie
Thanks Marie!
I can't wait to have your lovely creams in my shop. September is going to be very "rosey."
Post a Comment