Sometimes really cool things happen and yesterday was one of those days for me. The folks at Breakfast Television were here doing their "Live Eye" feature on my wee shop. What a blast we all had. Laura was here from Echoes in the Attic, Sue from Second Bloom Design, Sigrid from Sigrid Naturals Body Care, Michelle from her home cleaning and organizing practice, Virginia from Auntie Gin, Angela from Flourish Designs and Indra, whom I just met, was here with her clay water filter and of course Jennifer from Breakfast Television. We made home cleaning products and body creams and talked about refurbished furniture as well as bags, purses, pillows, jewellery and hats. Fun, fun, fun!!! Check out some of the photos...





Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw you on BT and am very excited about your store and products. I live in Oshawa and hope to take a ride in to see you soon!
Hi Leslie in Oshawa,
I'm the owner of Dandelion Mud Pie. I'd love to meet you. Hopefully you can make into Toronto soon and we'll have a nice chat.
Take care,
Helen
Hi Helen, I was also introduced to your store from BT and my expectations of it was exceeded when I visited it the next day. Not only do you sell environmentally friendly products at a fair price they are "unique and useful". As well I found your store has such positive energy. After meeting and talking with you, I am inspired!...not sure yet what, when or where, but I am inspired! Thank you for taking the time to chat and share your stories with me! Congratulations on taking a risk and doing what you love - see you again soon.
Karen
Post a Comment